SR 530 reopened on May 31 to alternating single-lane traffic.
Curious about well or river contamination? Find our more on Snohomish county's web page.
- Community Transit offering a 7-to-15 passenger van for people going to a similar location for workplace
- Route and schedule set by van group
- Fares determined by length of trip and vehicle size
- Community Transit - Vanpool Program
- RideShareOnline.com offers commuting options for the Northwest
- Visit RideshareOnline.com for more information or call (888) 814-1300
Source of information is USGS unless otherwise noted.
- 12166150 North Fork Stillaguamish River near Swede Heaven, WA (gage height, turbidity)
- 12166185 North Fork Stillaguamish River Pool Area at C Post Bridge near Oso, WA (lake elevation)
- 12166200 North Fork Stillaguamish River East Pooled Slide Area near Oso, WA (lake elevation, water temperature)
- 12166220 North Fork Stillaguamish River SW Pooled Slide Area near Oso, WA (lake elevation)
- 12166300 North Fork Stillaguamish River near Oso, WA (gage height, turbidity, specific conductance, dissolved oxygen)
- 05B090 North Fork Stillaguamish River at Oso (source: WADOE) (discharge, gage height, precipitation, water and air temperature)
- 12167000 North Fork Stillaguamish River near Arlington, WA (discharge, gage height)
- 12170300 Stillaguamish River near Stanwood, WA (gage affected by tides) (gage height, turbidity, water temperature and velocity)
Stay in Touch
Via email, text or phone
- Sign up for Snohomish County AlertSense to receive local emergency messages by email, text or phone
SR 530 alerts via email
Use the hashtag #530slide.
WSDOT has announced times and dates for the next round of community meetings. Snohomish County and WSDOT officials will talk about the path forward for SR 530.
- There are no community meetings scheduled at this time.
Send questions and comments to